Get to Sleep and Stay Asleep the Whole Night Through
If you have trouble getting to sleep and/or staying asleep then read on…
I’ll help you learn how to let go, literally “fall” asleep at will. Sleeping is a learned skill…and you CAN become a better sleeper!
Dear Friend and Visitor
As a human being you are hard wired to sleep. You have to sleep. And it’s a proven fact that if you don’t sleep properly your physical and mental health suffer. You can actually die from not sleeping (a serious medical condition).
As soon as your head hit the pillow your mind starts to race. All of your today and tomorrow problems and fears appear. Before you know it your heart is beating faster and you look at the clock with a sinking feeling.
Perhaps you’ve managed to fall asleep but then wake in the night and BAM, your brain is on like the light switch. Before you know it an hour has passed before you can actually get back to sleep.
So if you were “born” to sleep why does is seem so hard to do properly. And why is it that some people can sleep like a baby while you toss and turn and wake up time and time again..?
The 3 Major Reasons Why You’re Tired,
Cranky, and Irritable
- You Have A Busy Mind – The news is on 24 hours a day. You get email on your computer AND your phone. You have work, family, school, bills, and even hobbies to keep up with. You end the day in front of the TV, or working, or just mulling over your to do list for tomorrow. Your mind is busy. You can’t turn it off. Even when you do sleep, it’s restless and incomplete.
- You’re Badly Programmed – Unfortunately, we’re programmed wrong by society when it comes to sleep. We fall asleep with TV on, work in our lap, lights on, or under the influence of pills or alcohol or food. None of these things is conducive to good sleep, but we tend to use them to help fall asleep…or rather force sleep, which is never good.
- You’re Over Tired – Days, weeks, or even months of poor sleep accumulate, and you end up with a sleep debt that robs you of energy during the day, and can even lead to worse sleep at night. Like the toddler that rubs his eyes, cries, and refuses to even consider sleep…too tired to think straight. Too tired to relax.
So if we know why we’re not sleeping…what do we do about it?
I’m sure you have tried a number of different ways to TRY to get to sleep. But we all know you can’t force force. That’s why we call it FALLING asleep. And it really doesn’t help if you become anxious about sleeping. That only adds to the problem
However, the solution is simpler than you may have possibly imagine.. It takes practice, and a little time, but it is extremely effective.
Use This Program And FINALLY Get A Good Night Sleep
In this course, I’ll show you how to physically and mentally unlock the door to the sleep you’ve been missing.
Here are some of the things you will discover
- The 6 Golden Rules of Getting To Sleep Quickly and Naturally
- Why You Should NEVER Sleep With The TV On (SCARY!)
- The 3 Things That Your Bed Is For
- How To Quiet A Busy Bedtime Mind Easily
It’s really quite easy. It just takes a little time, a little practice, a little dedication…and you can FALL ASLEEP AT WILL!
I want to show you all of the tricks I’ve learned over the years…the tricks of the trade so to speak. It’s not all about your mind, or all about your body.
The key is getting the mind and body to work together in order to maximize the opportunity for the right kind of rest. Peaceful, mind and body renewing sleep that will see you right through the next day.
Is This What You Want?
- A morning where you want to get up and face your day.
- A day full of energy.
- A feel good day through and through.
Now imagine that day every day.
This is a technique that is designed to lead you to sleep’s doorstep, and allow you to fall through.
Have you ever had that wonderful feeling of perfect sleepiness?
When you lay your head on your pillow and marvel at the fact that you actually get to fall asleep now?
I want to teach you how to go to that exact place every night.
Say goodbye to:
- Tossing and turning
- Waking up frequently
- Mind racing
- Sweat inducing irritability
- Stress over sleep (or lack of it)
- Long, tired days
You can learn how to fall asleep fast. How to sleep more soundly. How to “fall” into the most rested, renewed life you’ve ever known.
It’s time to re-charge your batteries.
7-Days a Week
Confidential and Obligation Free
You Can Enter Your Details Below and We Will Call You Back
RESULTS & HEALTH DISCLAIMER:
*Please understand that the results described in these testimonials whilst true, accurate and verifiable represent results that may differ from yours, or even the average result. Your results, if any, will vary and there is always the possibility you will not get the results you are looking for. Mindframe Hypnotherapy is not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease or illness. This information is intended for educational purposes only, not as medical advice. Always check with your doctor before changing your diet, eating, health program or attending a hypnosis session.
Thank you for visiting Mindframe Hypnotherapy Melbourne.